1. From the main feed, tap the arrow in the top left corner to display the Menu screen.
2. Tap the small gear icon in the top left corner to open the Settings menu.
3. Scroll down and tap "About." The Version is listed at the top.
Note: Android support articles reflect stock Android builds. Some phones' layouts and buttons may vary. If you don't find what you're looking for in this article, shoot us an email at email@example.com
1. To see the version of UpTo that you're running, first head to the app's overflow menu.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Scroll down and tap About at the bottom of the Settings page.
4. At the top of the About menu, the version of UpTo that you're running will be displayed. Don't forget to check for updates!
Questions? We can help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org